Frequently Asked Questions
How many MyLoc's can I create?
- A single user (Email ID and Phone number) gets to create two MyLoc's.
- Preferably Home / workplace locations to get the best experience of the service.
Can I change my MyLoc?
- Yes you can. Once changed the previously used MyLoc will become redundant and folks with whom you had shared your earlier MyLoc will not be able to access your earlier location through the redundant MyLoc.
- You can change MyLoc's as many times as you wish however we do not recommend this. The best experience of MyLoc is to use it as a Digital Identity of your location and we do not change identities – do we?
What happens when I change MyLoc to a new location?
Your MyLoc will get updated and point to the new location once changed
Can I create two MyLocs for the same location?
Yes you can. Follow the same process of finding your location and confirming it and give it any other name.
Are my personal details secure?
We strive to provide a completely secure and safe experience from our services. To know more read our @privacy_policy
How long does MyLoc remain active?
Your personalized MyLoc remains active up until MyLoc as a service is functional and available in the market
Will MyLoc become a paid service in the future?
MyLoc is designed to provide the best location sharing features for free and we look to keep it this way for the foreseeable future, up until MyLoc as a service is functional and available in the market.
Can I use punctuations in MyLoc?
You can use alphabets, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_), however spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
What insights can I get from MyLoc?
Number of clicks
I'm unable to set up a MyLoc with my preferred name?
- MyLoc is similar to any email service and assigns names based on first come - first serve basis. If any particular name has been already taken, please make necessary modifications to subscribe.
- You can use alphabets, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_), however spaces and other special characters are not allowed.
- Do not wait, grab your MyLoc before someone takes away your preferred MyLoc name.
MyLoc seems to show “Unnamed road” on maps! And the Pin does not show. What do I do?
- Yes you can still reach this location using MyLoc.
- MyLoc functions on top of Google maps, hence our functionality is commensurate to theirs.
- In case of this situation, click on directions to view your pin and receive directions to the location.