Terms of Service
Welcome to personalized location URLs, MyLoc.in. Our location URL service (the "Service"), located at www.myloc.in, is owned and operated by nFaktor Solutions Pvt. Ltd. We provide the services to you (the "subscriber") under the below mentioned terms and conditions. To use the service, you hereby agree to abide by the agreement that comes in effect as soon as you register on the website to use the service.
- Subscriber can create only two location URLs (Location Pins) for one email address.
- On modification/editing of any of the location pins after creation, the previous location pins will automatically be deleted and will no longer be associated with the subscribers’ email ID. The same location pin may be taken by any other subscriber.
- Subscriber agrees not to impersonate any person or use a name that he/she is not authorized to use
- Subscriber holds the responsibility to update complete location address along with accurate landmarks.
- While MyLoc helps in customizing the location link to simpler and fancier custom links, MyLoc does not hold any responsibility for distribution of these MyLocs. Subscribers are advised to be cautious about how and who they share their personal MyLocs.
- We do not hold any responsibility to the faults in the location as it has to be edited and updated by the subscriber himself/herself.
- We hold the right to change or update the Agreement without any prior notice from time to time. It includes adding new features to extend the current service.
- To contact the subscriber, we will use the same e-mail specified during the registration process when the subscriber sign ups to the service.
- The location is provided based on third party map application that it believes to be of excellent quality and uptime, however MyLoc holds no responsibility for malfunctioning or error of the third-party map application in its ability to display and correctness of the location.
- We can terminate the service without any prior notice in case of any violation of the agreement or for any other reason.
- MyLoc is a free to use platform for subscribers. The data collected maybe used for bettering the experience of services we provided to you and for publishing or sharing promotional content from our clients.
- MyLoc collects and processes personal data needed for the provision of products & services, such as contact information (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.), billing information (bank account number, e-mail address (for the online payments), billing address), company number, company name, business type, cookies, etc.
- The MyLoc location PIN has been created by the respective creator of the MyLoc PIN and is subject to the accuracy selected by the user at the time of creation and as provided by Google Maps. In case of any errors in the location of the MyLoc PIN, please verify it with the creator of the PIN. nFaktor is not responsible for any consequences (delays, wrong deliveries etc.) due to the usage of MyLoc.
- The data collected may also be used for bettering the experience of services we provided to you and for publishing or sharing promotional content from our clients.
Subscriber Content: Subscriber gives the consent that he/she is aware that the customized location link that is created/published using the tools and technology provided does not infringe upon any copyrights, privacy, private data and does not spread Phishing, Illegal Gaming, Porn, Violence, and Hatred. Subscriber acknowledges that the content is published willingly and has the requisite authorization from the original link owner to publish the content. He/she complies with all applicable laws when publishing the content and grants MyLoc the right to customize/shorten the website link on his/her behalf.
AT MYLOC DISCRETION
nFaktor reserves the right to suspend, deactivate or delete a subscriber/account holder from the MyLoc.in platform without assigning any reason to the subscriber.
nFaktor reserves the right to delete/deactivate a MyLoc temporarily or permanently without assigning any reason to the subscriber.
Contest Specific Terms and Conditions
- The contests are open to Indian residents only unless mentioned otherwise. The age restriction if any will be mentioned along with contest announcements.
- Contests are open to New Users only. i.e, those who have signed up and created MyLoc after the announcement of the contest date, unless mentioned otherwise.
- The copyrights of all content (In text, audio, image, animation, infographic,video or a combination of the same) submitted as a participation entry would be given to MyLoc to reuse as required for promotions, announcements etc..
- By submitting their entries, the participants automatically agree to share the rights with MyLoc to share their pictures/content on all digital media for promotions, when they participate in the contest.
- The start and the end date of the contest is pre-decided by the MyLoc team and can be extended or cut short based on the discretion of the MyLoc team.
- The prize/s is/are pre-decided by MyLoc team and will not be changed to suit any winner/participants needs. The prizes or gifts may however be changed due to non-availability within the budgeted time and cost and the time of distributing the same. The prize/s cannot be combined nor exchanged for money or any other product.
- MyLoc reserves the rights to cancel any participation at its discretion without assigning any reason to the participant.
- By participating in the contest the participant agrees to submit valid email IDs and phone numbers for being contacted incase MyLoc team needs to.
- The participant declares that the entries and the associated material (in any form digital or physical) submitted is free from any intellectual rights, copyrights or ownerships and the responsibility of providing documentary proof of the same, in case of a dispute lies with the participant.
- The images and photographic material of the prizes used for promoting the contest may not be of the actual dimensions, model, version, appearance of the announced prize, as alternate images with differing dimensions, model, version, and appearance may be used for aesthetic appeal of promotions.
- By participating in the contest, the participant declares that the content/message/images/video/audio etc. are not of bad taste (abusive, porn, spam, promote of hatred and violence) and that the participant owns the entry submission.
- MyLoc Team is not responsible for entries lost or delayed due to data transmissions, communication lapses or delays, physical courier/post delays etc.
- In case of a dispute on the instructions and rules of the contest the interpretation and statement of the MyLoc team would be final.
- By participating in the contest/s the participant agrees to be contacted regarding the participated contest and/or any other promotional event through email, call or text messages by MyLoc team.
- The contests posted by MyLoc is a light hearted contest, and MyLoc has no intent to hurt/malign/disrespect/harm/discriminate/offend any participant’s or viewer’s intellectual, emotional or physical being.
- In case a user/viewer/participant receives harm by participating or by using any prizes/gifts received from MyLoc, the receiver/user/participant agrees to hold MyLoc harmless and free from any responsibility to make good for the damages/harm caused in any form whatsoever. The responsibility of MyLoc is limited to dispatching the goods to the winner/participant only and any impact due to usage of the goods/gifts/hotel stays etc. lies with the contest award recipient/participant.
- MyLoc team aims to be fair in its judgement in selecting winners and accepting participations, however in case of any dispute on winners, prizes, dates, entries etc. the decision of MyLoc team would be final and binding upon the participants. However participants are free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve any queries that they may have.
Phishing, Illegal Gaming, Porn, Violence, and Hatred
By accepting the terms and conditions of MyLoc, the subscriber/s agree/s that all services provided by MyLoc.in will be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat or violates laws.
Pornography and sex-related merchandising are strictly prohibited. This includes sites that may infer sexual content or link to adult content elsewhere. This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or content that may be damaging to MyLoc on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
By subscribing to MyLoc.in, subscribers agree, not to use MyLoc.in services (custom MyLocs) for the following purposes. The following list is a non-exhaustive list of direct violations of the Acceptable Use Policy:
- Any activity associated with phishing or systems designed to collect personal information (name, account numbers, usernames, passwords, etc.) under false pretence;
- Child pornography;
- Pornography and nudity;
- Pirated software and copyrighted media;
- Locations promoting illegal activity, including, but not limited to hacker programs or archives, hacking/cracking websites, gambling, and any sites that promote or link to such illegal activity;
- Attacks on others, such as floods, spam, email bombing, multi-level marketing type programs, or in any negligent manner that intends to cause harm or damage to other systems either connected to MyLoc or elsewhere on the Internet;
- Storage, distribution, fabrication, or use of malware including virus software, rootkits, password crackers, adware, key stroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity;
- Running client-installed chat rooms or any programs in the background, such as bots and daemons;
- Content that is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content, racial content or hate speech;
- Terrorist-related locations, including sites advocating human violence and hate crimes based upon religion, ethnicity, or country of origin;
- Content that is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- Content that is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- Content or sites linking to material that creates a risk to a person’s safety or health creates a risk to public safety, health, or welfare, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- Content that improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- Content that is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- Content that clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- Content that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- Content that is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or MyLoc.in; or
- Content that is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against MyLoc by offended viewers.
nFaktor reserve the right to terminate services of any MyLoc.in subscriber found violating any of the above mentioned terms, without prior notice.
Copyright - Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of national or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights.
Cookie - The web browser stores cookie files based on each visit to websites. These cookies allow the service to recognize the subscriber and customize content, making the next visit easier and more useful. MyLoc.in may use cookie technology, which will detect if the subscriber has any of our cookies on his/her system, based on the previous visits to our website. This will help us provide additional usefulness to the site and also analyse site usage accurately.
The Terms and Conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of MyLoc.in. Any person using MyLoc.in, in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law, both civil and criminal.
Privacy - nFaktor shall not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this website. The subscriber shall not utilize the services offered by MyLoc.in/nFaktor in any manner to impair the interests and functioning of MyLoc.in/ nFaktor.
MyLoc.in uses technological means to exclude robots, etc. from crawling the website and scraping content. The subscriber undertakes not to evade these methods.
Abuse - For a pleasant experience, subscribers are encouraged to refrain from the use of hateful, offensive and profane words in MyLoc. We have taken precautions to block certain abusive words, which could cause offense to other subscribers.
Anti-Spam - MyLoc.in, is in the business customizing existing location URLs (Links) and therefore is not responsible for the content or the purpose of such existing URLs. In case the subscriber receives spam or virus which includes a location link customized with MyLoc.in, nFaktor shall not be held responsible for the same. We assume no responsibility for such mails or SPAM.
We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of SPAM.
Subscribers agree to indemnify nFaktor for any damages or claims arising out of usage of their MyLoc.in accounts for creating MyLocs for SPAM and other malpractices.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Privacy / Confidentiality - The subscriber and nFaktor agree to maintain the confidentiality of Confidential Information and to protect all portions of the other party's Confidential Information by preventing any unauthorized copying, use, distribution, installation or transfer of possession of such information and data. Dissemination of Confidential Information by each party shall be limited to those employees with the need to such access for the advancement of the goals anticipated under this Agreement.
Each Party shall protect against unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information of other Parties by using the same degree of care (being at least a reasonable degree of care) as it takes to preserve and safeguard its own confidential information of a similar nature.
The obligations set out in this Clause shall not apply to Confidential Information that:
- is or becomes publicly known other than through the breach of this Clause; or
- is in possession of the receiving party prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; or
- is independently developed by the receiving party; or
- Needs to be disclosed to professional advisers that are bound by a confidentiality undertaking or by the order of a competent court or administrative authority.
- is required to be disclosed by law, judicial court, recognized stock exchange, government department or agency or other regulatory authority, provided that sufficient notice is given of any such requirement, by the Receiving Party to the Disclosing Party, in order that the Disclosing Party may seek for an appropriate protective order or exemption from such requirement, prior to any disclosure being made by the Receiving Party and/or its Affiliates.
Subscriber Information - The subscriber is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user password and user identification.
When an account is created, personal information like name and email address will be collected from the subscriber. If an account is created using the login from Google account, we will access and collect personal information about the subscriber, which the account provides (based on the privacy settings), so that an account can be created with us. Contact information will be used by us to send information relating to our services. Subscriber may unsubscribe from receiving certain types of these messages through the Account Setting, although MyLoc reserves the right to contact the subscriber when we believe it is necessary, such as for administrative and account management purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability - Entire content of this site is only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on the site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, over whom nFaktor has no control or connection, business or otherwise. As these sites are external to MyLoc.in, subscriber agrees and understands that by visiting such sites he/she is beyond the confines of MyLoc.in website. nFaktor therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred as a result of subscriber’s visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Under no circumstances nFaktor shall have any liability to the subscriber for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for goodwill, anticipated earnings or savings, or other intangible losses and whether under contract, tort, equity, statute or otherwise) however occasioned (including due to negligence) arising out of or otherwise in connection with this Agreement, exceed the charges paid by the subscriber for the Services in the period or later in which the relevant cause of action accrued.
The liability of nFaktor under this Agreement shall be further reduced proportionately to the extent of the subscriber's act or omission or any failure by it to comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
Advertising Material - Part of the Site may contain advertising/other material submitted to nFaktor by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers and nFaktor shall not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. We reserve the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements for display on the MyLoc Site will be subject to nFaktor terms and conditions which are available upon request.
Force Majeure - nFaktor shall have no liability to its subscribers for any interruption or delay in access to the site, irrespective of the cause.
Indian Law - The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
Internet connectivity and Data availability - Performance and availability of MyLoc.in may be impacted by the availability of Internet connectivity, server availability, browser issues, occasional technical glitches etc. MyLoc will make best efforts to rectify issues directly associated with its platform however, MyLoc is not responsible or liable for issues arising out of such reasons and causes.